Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Next challenge? Next trip!


I'm up for next challenge. hoho... where to go peps?
i'm normally don't plan few months before my trip; i'm kind of person who just bought the tix and fly away normally a weeks before my trip. But this time, well, i'm doing not so proper plan but atleast i have some kind of itinerary with a tight budget.
What is my challenge this time? ----------->

I'm going to South Korea for 2 weeks on May; basically will be in Seoul  for 8 days, Jeju for 5 days & Busan for 2 days. This time my budget will be RM 2000 all inclusive! flight tix, train tix, airport shuttle, connecting flight, etc2. Am i going to make it? I'm not sure yet but I hope I can do it. Let me share a lil bit about the budget that I had spend so far.

As to date, i'm already spend RM 861/2000 (Approx: KRW 241, 576) for the below tickets;


  1. One way train (AOR to KUL)
  2. Return ticket (KUL - INC)
  3. One way flight (Gimpo - Jeju)
  4. One way flight (Jeju - Busan)
  5. One way flight (KUL - AOR)

So as of now till I complete my trip, I'll have another RM 1139 (Approx: KRW 338, 574.34) to spend!

Am I going to make it? Will let you know if it's possible. I'll update the entire itinerary + budget once I complete my trip. Wish me luck!!!!! oh gosh! can't wait. a bit nervous and excited at the same time. LOL.


Seoul in Spring




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life. Work. Travel. Repeat Copyright © 2013 Design by neoxandria Graphic from neoxandria